20 de enero de 2005

We hate certain people we know



Em 1992, Moz deu ao mundo um dos discos mais cínicos e ácidos dos anos 1990, Your Arsenal. Essa é dedicada para essas people que nós conhecemos. Viva Hate! Viva Credit Card! Viva Vitor Hugo!

Certain People I Know

I take the cue from
Certain people I know
I use the cue
And then I
Hand it on to you

And when I swing it
So, it catches his eye ...
(Weren't you there? - You'd have died!)

I trust the views of
Certain people I know
They look at Danger
And they
LAUGH THEIR HEADS OFF

Their clothes are
Imitation George the 23rd
(Don't you find this absurd?)

I'd hate to be like Certain people I know
They break their necks
And can't afford to
Get them fixed
Ah, they'd sacrifice all
Of their principles for anything cashable
I do believe it's terrible!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

certain people i know...

one of my favs ...

u know the singer...

blah blah blah...

gotta go.

g.