7 de marzo de 2006

Coração Amplificado

and I miss you like the deserts miss the rain

Para tentar tirar a Calcanhotto da minha pequena cabeça loira, resolvi escutar um disco que marcou, mudou, melhorou a minha vidinha - estamos falando do Amplified Heart do Everything but the Girl.

Sabe o que a queixo me disse? Não? Olha só:

And if I start to cry, and I can't begin to tell you why, and I stumble when I begin, It's cause I don't understand anything. (I don't understand anything - Tracey Thorn)

You look up to the sky above you, read this there - I love you. Oh it's written there, you know I love you, love you, love you, love you. (Trouble mind - Ben Watt)

Shower me with affection and I'll return in kind. I have no hidden motive, I am blind, I'm a stone inside a box, I'm a spring inside a clock, you can wear me on your wrist and I'll tell you things ten thousand times. (Get me - Ben Watt)

Your back aches from living and your head aches from crying. So if you lose your faith, babe, you can have mine, and if you're lost I'm right behind, cause we walk the same line. (We walk the same line - Tracey Thorn)

Entendeu?

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Roubaram esse meu EBTG, mas ainda tenho aquele amarelinho de grandes sucessos.. rsss. Adorooo! Sobre o post dos gatinhos, alí embaixo, vão começar essas "gatices" aqui em casa agora. Mamãe pegou um pretinho que estava na Sociedade Protetora dos Animais e trouxe pra casa. Ainda estamos nos acostumando às manias dele. Bjs.