5 de diciembre de 2006

Exame de Filosofia Pop II

Questão 2 – Obras Menores e Obscuras

Identifique a obra e o ensaio de onde foram retiradas as seguintes citações:

a) I know that you’re afraid that I might come steal your heart away in the night but I can´t take away what´s not mine. You’ll see, you’ll come to me in time.

b) You're confusing me 'cause I don't know if you want me. But I know that I want you and that's nothing to be ashamed of. What are you gonna do?

c) No one knows you better than you know yourself. Do the thing you want don't wait for someone else. Life is just a party that's all you need to know.It's your turn to shine baby let yourself go. Everybody is a star. Everyone is special in their own way. So you set your goals high and go far. Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today.

d) Ride the rainbow to the other side. Catch a falling star and then take a ride to the river that sings and the clover that brings good luck to you, it's all true.

e) And the earth was void and empty and darkness was upon the face of the earth. Is all of this pain so necessary? Surely whoever speaks to me in the right voice him or her I shall follow as the water follows the moon silently.

f) You think you're so smart. You try to manipulate me. You try to humiliate with your words. You think you're so chic. You write me beautiful letters. You think you're so much better than me. But your actions speak louder than words and they're only words unless they're true.

4 comentarios:

Alex dijo...

a. Can't Stop
b.Physical Attraction
c.Spotlight
d.Dear Jessie
e.Sanctuary
f.Words

ufa!

Anónimo dijo...

já conhece emilie simon? tem dois lindos clipes no you tube, vale a pena. ela tem dois discos, mais a trilha dos pinguinzinhos.
dani

John dijo...

essas foram fáceis, foi só copiar e colar no google!

Rody dijo...

Acho que estudei na mesma escola internética que o Astronauta. O google é tudo nessa vida! rs.