16 de mayo de 2005

POA recebe volume II

A pessoa não pode reclamar mesmo! Vai ter show da Ute Lemper, dia 25 de maio, no São Pedro. Socorro!


Ute Lemper: simplesmente Diva

I have to smack that mask off your face
and take you to the dark side of the moon
I don't have any luggage,
I just have my dream to carry around
One has to love someone so much, to hate him that much
You're so different, like Zarathustra, or some outcast with another choice
I give you my heart, the broken one,
Go shatter it again, it's been broken many times before
It doesn't matter anymore, at least it's real
(I Surrender - Ute Lemper)

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Vi um show da Rita junto comm a Zélia em SP, no ano passado. Só que ao invés da Vanderléia, era a Paula Lima. Foi ótimo. Quase arrumei um namorado no show... rss. Beijocas.

Marcelo dijo...

Pois é, eu vi uma parte desse show na TV. Eu adoro a Paula Lima. Beijocas Também!